Bunty I Love you OST By Faiza Mujahid Hum Tv (Cast/Audio/Video)

January 05, 2014 Ambreen 0 Comments


In one of my previous post as i told you about the upcoming drama serial "Bunty I love you" on Hum Tv. Here is the OST Audio & Video of Bunty I Love you. The OST Has been sung by Faiza Mujahid and music was given by waqar ali. I had listened to the OST it was really beautifully written and sung. The music was also awesome. Hope you will also like this OST. 
Other than this Faiza Mujahid also sung the OST for Shoaib Mansoor's Super hit movie "Khuda k liye" and recently for the drama serial Numm for Geo Tv.  
Bunty I Love you OST by Faiza Mujahid hum tv
As the name of the drama "bunty i love you" shows deeply fallen in love with someone. The story obiviously all about romance. The drama has been written by Khalil ur rehman and directed by Sirajul haque. 
You will see a rich cast including Saba Qamar, Abid ali , Nouman Habib , Azfar Rehman , Khawaja Saleem , Saboor Ali , Mah bano , Tipu Yourgoush , Marium , Khalid Mehmood , Tariq Jamil and many others. 
Have a listen to the OST audio and watch the video below.

Bunty I Love you OST Video:
  • OST: Bunty I Love You
  • Singer: Faiza Mujahid
  • Music composed by: Waqar Ali
  • Channel: Hum TV
  • Network: Hum entertainment network
  • Gener: Romance, love
  • Directed By: Siraj ul haque
  • Written By: Khalil ur Rehman
  • Onair Timing: Sunday 8:00 pm


Bunty I Love you OST Audio:

Hope you like this post. Please reply with your valuable feedback.