Bunty I Love You Upcoming drama on Hum TV

December 16, 2013 Ambreen 0 Comments


Bunty I love you an upcoming drama serial on Hum Tv. As the name i love you shows deeply fallen in love with someone. The story obiviously all about romance. The drama has been written Khalil ur rehman and directed by Sirajul haque. 
Bunty i love you hum tv
You will see a rich cast including Saba Qamar, Abid ali , Nouman Habib , Azfar Rehman , Khawaja Saleem , Saboor Ali , Mah bano , Tipu Yourgoush , Marium , Khalid Mehmood , Tariq Jamil and many others. 
Have a look at the Promo videos below.
Watch Bunty I Love you OST Video Click here.

Bunty I love you Promo Video 1:
  • Drama: Bunty i love you
  • Channel: Hum TV
  • Network: Hum entertainment network
  • Gener: romance, love
  • Directed By: Siraj ul haque
  • Written By: Khalil ur Rehman
  • Onair timing: Coming soon

Bunty I love you Promo Video 2:


Bunty I love you Promo Video 3:

Hope you like this post. Please reply with your valuable feedback.