Junaid Jamshed Sung Dil Dil Pakistan at Jeeto Pakistan

July 15, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


After aftari i went for a little walk. When i came home i heard dil dil Pakistan Juniad Jamshed voice coming from the Tv launch. I run to confirm is it an old click or Junaid Jamshed singing live for any channel. I was surprised and shocked seeing Junaid Jamshed in Fahad Mustafa's Jeeto Pakistan.
Junaid Jamshed Sung Dil Dil Pakistan at Jeeto Pakistan
I wasn't expecting Junaid the guest at Jeeto Pakistan. Dil Dil Pakistan reminds me of my hildhood i think it was every one favourite national song. Here are some pictures of Junaid Jamshed with Fahad Mustafa at Jeeto Pakistan have a look below.
Also See: Dil Ishq Team beautiful Moments at Inam Ghar
Also See: Danish Taimoor & Ayeza Khan Blessed with a Baby Girl
Also See: The Sensational Eyes Reaches Bollywood Dubsmash by Ranveer Singh
Also See: Bin Roye Promotion at Cinapax Karachi