Phoenix Battery TVC 2015 Fahad Mustafa

March 02, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


Phoenix Battery for the first time comes with the TV Commercial featuring Fahad Mustafa. Me and my sister enjoyed the commercial a lot. The theme and the idea was pretty awesome. My Ammi points out this commercial saying "Beta dekha tume Fahad bechara buri tarha phisal gaya uska dehan kahein aur tha". Because she never missed to watch Jeeto Pakistan. Till the end we enjoyed the commercial the locations were awesome as there exist a town same shown in there. My nephew make fun "ooooo fahad bhai gir gaye ... ooo fahad bhai bach gaye". So for the last week Phoenix Battery was the top commercial in my home.
Phoenix Battery TVC 2015 Fahad Mustafa
I decided to share to share it with you. But my excitement went in vain when i found the video at Ad Mad Dude facebook page. It was a copy of an indian commercial shocked me. My expectations went a bit down. Firstly my thought was the situations the team make were origional but turning out the idea a carbon copy
Phoenix Battery TVC 2015 Fahad Mustafa
Both the versions are cool but i go for the Pakistani version. Phoenix Battery leads the tagline "Quality our promise". Here are both commercial have a look and reply with your precious feedback. 
Phoenix Battery TVC Video:
  • Client: Phoenix Battery
  • Director : Haris Qadeer
  • DOP : Kelvin Keehoi & Saleem Karim
  • Music & Singing : Shani Arshad
  • Asst. Dir : Imran Niazi & S Ather Zaidi
  • Edit : S Ather Zaidi
  • Steadicam Operator : Faraz Alam
  • Animation : Vertex Media
  • Makeup : Alam Hakim & Ayaz
  • Set : Arif & Noman Kashif
  • Marketing Works Production
  • Detailed Post by: Ambreen Latif @ Myipedia
  • Cast: Fahad Mustafa, Alizeh Tahir and many othes
Origional Version Video: