Mansha Pasha, Momal Sheikh & Junaid khan upcoming drama Zara aur Mehrunnisa on ARY Digital

January 04, 2014 Ambreen 0 Comments



Zara aur Mehrunnisa an upcoming drama serial on ARY Digital. Its an IDream Entertainment presentation. The story of this drama serial has been written by Seema Munaf and directed by Sohail javed. The story of the drama serial is based on a life of three young people you can say its a love triangle and their life bound by the decision of their elders. You can see Moomal sheikh, Aly Khan, Junaid khan, Mansha pasha, Rabia abid ali, and others in this drama.
Junaid khan Zara aur Mehrunnisa Upcoming Drama on ARY Digital
I am Zyan. I fall in love with my friend Zara in collage. I also had another friend Mehrunnisa she is my cousion but i never love her as i do love with zara. I wanted to get married with zara but my mom decided that Mehrunnisa will be my future wife. All the decision made by elder are good but not for every one.
Momal sheikh Zara aur Mehrunnisa Upcoming Drama on ARY Digital
I am Mehrunnisa. I am not talktive but a good listner. My aunt always use to remind me that everything is yours and by the time passes i fell in love with my cousion Zyan. But unfortunately a truth reviled that another girl Zara is also in love with Zyan. All the decisions made by elders are good but not for every one.
Mansha pasha Zara aur Mehrunnisa Upcoming Drama on ARY Digital
I am Zara. I fell in love with Zyan during collage. Iam the girl of modern age. I come to knew that Zyan's mother wanted Zyan to marry with his cousion Mehrunnisa. If you believe in love relation these things doesn't matters at all. I suggested Zyan that we should get married but the things happen that shouldn't be and i was there to watch all this. All the decisions made by elders are good but not for every one.
  • Cast: Moomal sheikh, Aly Khan, Junaid khan, Mansha pasha, Rabia abid ali and many others.
What happened with the life of Zara, Mehrunnisa & Zyan? You have to wait for the drama serial to be on aired only on ARY Digital. 
Zara aur Mehrunnisa OST Click here!
Till then watch the promo videos below.

Zara aur Mehrunnisa Promo Video 1:
  • Drama: Zara aur Mehrunnisa
  • Channel: ARY Digital
  • Network: ARY Digital network
  • Presentation: IDream Entertainment
  • Writer : Seema Munaf
  • Director: Sohail Javed
  • Gener: Love, social issues, regrets, relation , family
  • Onair Timing: Coming soon


Zara aur Mehrunnisa Promo Video 2:


Zara aur Mehrunnisa Promo Video 3:
Hope you like this post. Please reply with your valuable feedback.