Talha Yunus From Young Stunners Leaves The Band

July 08, 2013 Ambreen 1 Comments


Breaking news the hit rappers from karachi Young stunners breakup their band due to some conflicts and misunderstandings . " Talhah Yunus From Young Stunners Leaves The Band "
The Band young stunner who won the heart and appriciation of many people through their best level rapping and straight forward lyrics of the song Maila Majnu & Burger-e- karachi these are the hit , blockbuster on internet are no more concerned with the band and singer.
The band is not performing as a whole.

talha yunus
Talhah Yunus Status:
“Zion Nathan, Umair Khan and I am not associated to Young Stunners anymore because of bad management and miscommitments. I have decided to release my solo track from my own page, and that track is not associated to YS.

  • I am an independent artist now, Umair Khan is my official composer and you guys will find Zion Nathan with me at different shows. My new manager is Rafay Pardesi, and you may contact him for gigs and concerts.

Why the Bands break ? Im so dishearted why the bands never continue the journey till the end. When ever some band break i remeber a Korean Music drama in which also the band brokes with some misunderstandings The drama is "Shut up flower boy band" and i cried a lot while watching the drama because they are best friends before that ! So please Band dont break .... if you break the band don't break the friendship !