Ramina Ashfaque - Miss Pakistan World 2016

January 17, 2017 Ambreen 0 Comments


Ramina Ashfaque - Miss Pakistan World 2016

Tell us about yourself!

I just recently graduated from Florida International University in Broadcast Communications. I also just won Miss Pakistan World in Toronto in November and will be representing Pakistan in a couple of international pageants including Miss Earth! Before winning Miss Pakistan World, I have held a few titles including Miss Florida World. 

I have been committed to the March of Dimes organization in Florida in which I am an active advocate and volunteer. I have always dreamed of becoming an actress and very soon I will be fulfilling my lifelong dream. I also really want to be an advocate for changing the way people think. By showing my people what it is to be a modern woman and that you can appreciate and love your culture while still becoming successful in the world of film, fashion and modelling.

I strive to be the pioneer in opening the minds of people of conservative backgrounds such like my own heritage. Such a blessing to have this platform so I can spread my message !

Ramina Ashfaque - Miss Pakistan World 2016

Q: What was you feeling when you won title of miss pakistan world?

It was such an incredible feeling to be able to accomplish one of biggest goals, to be able to represent a country and I am truly humbled by the opportunity. I competed in this pageant last year but placed second runner up, but I came back harder and stronger because I believe persistence is the key to tackling any of your goals. I have to thank my family and friends for the constant support which led me to where I am.

What are your plans this for this year?

My year this year is all about international pageants and movies, which I cannot talk about just yet! But I’ll give a hint, its either Bollywood or Lollywood haha