The little ones love for Ding Dong New Story 2015 Song

September 14, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


It was my nephew who bought a surprise gift for me and it was a pack of ding dong Bubble Stawberry flavour. He was too happy the whole day when ever the commercial onair he points all the characters in it. The Tv Commercial Ding Dong New Story reminds me of my childhood also with the old version "Aik Billi Moti Tazi Thi jo Mazay Say Ding Dong Khati thi". The team and the brand both put their efforts to make an amazing Ding Dong Commercial on Jungle theme to attract and capture kids attention. But its not like its only for kids but also little bigger kids like me also. The animation was awesome as if the lyrics were written only for these characters.
The little ones love for Ding Dong New Story 2015 Song
Other than this one of my friend ask me for Ding Dong commercial i was curious why he is asking me for this commercial only, because he never ask about commercials. When i send him the links thanks you but its not for me its for my 1 year old nephew, my mother switch on the Tv whole day for this commercial the little nephew like it a lot.
Ding Dong New Story 2015 is more a song of above 3 minutes then a commercial. But my nephew who is nearly 5 years old say nope khala its a mini movie.

Also See: Ding Dong In Punjabi
Also See: Hilal Ding Dong TVC 2013