Mcdonald's Share Box Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Caption Make me Smile

September 15, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


The Comedy Movie Jawani Phir Nahi Ani promotional Billboard captured by me (myipedia) ehehehe. It was a few days when i again plan to visit my cousin. On the way as usual the traffic at Akbar Chowk Lahore. We stucked there and it brings me a chance to capture Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Billboard. As the promotional activities are in full swing. The ourdoor advertisement, the billboards hording are also a part of the promotional activity. It isn't the simpl billboard but an offer by Mcdonald's.
Mcdonald's Share Box Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Caption Make me Smile
Mcdonald's presents Share Box starting Rs 1195 and win movie tickets of Jawani Phir nahi ani. Its a limited offer with a caption "Yeh Offer Phir Nahi Ani" make me smile. So for Mcdonald's i am loving it and for Jawani Phir Nahi ani i give full support to promote them by sharing the team activities.

Here is another Billboard i got from Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Facebook Page the location wasn't mention and also i couldn't guess it. For now have a look at the billboard below. Mcdonald's Share Box Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Caption Make me Smile