Goodies from Beaconhouse Lahore - Myipedia

August 03, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


Today while i was watching the morning show the door bell rung. It was unexpected i was curious who it was. So i run to the balcony and shocked with surprise my sister was receiving a package from the Laal Rung Courior yes the TCS express. When she came in she said its not for you and i was like aww, and the next second she said i think its your name written here and i shouted yaay.

I opened the box and receive the unique Beaconhouse Goodies. It was the happiest moment i don't have express my feeling my brother came and said Oh you brought a beatuiful campas Keychain for me Thank you so much. After that my Abba entered in the Lounch and said wah from now on i will have tea only in this Mug. The remaining thing left with me was the bag i said to my sister you take this its for you. My family members are so mean they never miss any chance to tease me till i cry and says what will you do collecting so many goodies.
Goodies from Beaconhouse Lahore - Myipedia
But you know its one of my hobby to collect different goodies and i got really happy having them. These goodies are full of care and appreciation i receive along while doing my work and also they are the beautiful memorable moments and things i cherish along with my family.

The key chain was unique having a fixed campas in it with beaconhouse logo also. Also every time i will have tea in this Mug i will remember Azlan for sending me these goodies. Thank You Beaconhouse Group and specially Head of New Media Marketing Rai M Azlan. I will use these goodies well.