Amir Liaquat has given me the most Pain Ever - Junaid Jamshed

May 12, 2015 Ambreen 0 Comments


Not too long ago an unforgiveable act done by Junaid Jamshed angered every one. People show the reaction but the most hurtful reaction was shown by Aamir Liaquat in his live show Subhe Pakistan on Geo Tv. I also mention the clip in the previous post.
The wording Aamir Liaquat use for Junaid Jamshed's mother was very hurtful which leaves pain in Junaid's heart. Its not like Junaid did appreciateable act but why the mother being criticize and received such bad mouthed wording.
Junaid Jamshed being Heard by Aamir Liaquat on Mothers Day
This Mothers Day Junaid Jamshed share his feeling via Twitter account saying "On mother's day I confess Amir Liaquat given me, my brother sisters n the entire family the most pain ever..."what he and his family members brother and sister feels for the harsh wording Aamir liaquat use against his mother. I just want to say the sin of a child become a punishment for their parents. May Allah forgive us all.