Dollar My Pencil TVC 2014 - Areeba Habib

April 25, 2014 Ambreen 0 Comments


If you remember in on of the previous post i shared about Dollar my pencil upcoming TVC. Finally the wait is over here is the TVC video featuring Areeba Habib. The theme of the TVC is based on school focusing the children who love to draw and write. For this they use best quality pencil. Its non other Dollar my pencil.
Dollar My Pencil TVC 2014
People behind this commercial
  • Client: Dollar
  • Director: Mansoor Sultan
  • Post/Animation: Sharp Image
  • Music: Shuja Haider
  • DP: Shahzad
  • Detailed post by: Myipedia
Dollar My Pencil TVC 2014
Dollar pencil helps in continues smooth and clear writing. As shown in the video the children are happy to have their Dollar my pencil as well as the teacher.Have a look at the TVC Video below.
Dollar My pencil TVC Video:

Hope you like this detailed post by Myipedia