Wasim Akram to marry Melbourne fiance Shaniera Thomson

July 08, 2013 Ambreen 1 Comments


The Sultan of swing in cricket world Waseem akram Pakistani former cricket team captain and all rounder and bowling coach Clean bowled by Melbourne beauty Shaniera Thomson. He proposed her getting bend down in a traditional and romentic way.
Shaniera  said Akram was nervous about proposing in the traditional way. “It was the romantic moment of my life because it was so genuine“.
He asked me what my dream proposal would be and I said I'm not the type of woman that likes a big scene. I would want it to be at home or somewhere private. “Then I came into the lounge room and he was on his knee and asked me if I'd marry him.“ She told Akram: “If we are doing this the traditional way, then you have to ask my father.“
Though Waseem akram wife died he had 2 children age about 15 and 12. He met shaniera in 2011 and decided to get married.
waseem akram and Shaniera Thomson with family
Shaniera Thompson is going to embrace Islam, and will call Pakistan home land. Wasim Akram confirms his engagement to Shaniera Thomson. Their marriage will going to take place next year and both will be living in pakistan !
Hope you like this post.