Toyota Fortuner TVC 2013

May 23, 2013 Ambreen 6 Comments


Toyota brings a new TVC with a background melody " Σnigmʌ MMX (The Social Song) " which suits perfect with it. This song seems to be in latvian language or Lithunian folk motives and language , I m still not sure about language. BUt the melody is a Match to the TVC. 
The beat is beautiful and my head moves at the melody. Though many of the visitors here and also at facebook asking me who is that male model in the Tv commercial, what is the song, which language etc etc, i don't have enough information but a little i knew i will share with you. 
Toyota Fortuner tvc 2013
For the searching of this male model i suddenly got the image of Emmad Erfani a pakistani Model which appear in the Tapal TVC Qabool hai , If you see him with beard he is look like a twin. I asked Emmad erfani is that you in the commercial but he said no i am not!.
I was wondering after managing the blog these days i was searching who is the male model in this TVC? Who is the female model in this TVC? But Just wanted to say you guys also help me, comment me if you know the models names which appears in the TVC so that i will be thankful for help because sharing is caring.
Have a look at the TVC which you liked it the most these days!

Toyota Fortuner TVC Video:

Lyrics of  Σnigmʌ MMX:

  • Ama efarerida coro so fobi.
  • Marian ma le godo gosta gei.
  • Nǐ hǎo
  • eh
  • There is a rhythm in your mind.
  • You’ll feel the power deep inside.
  • Oh let’s celebrate every single day.
  • There ain’t no mountain I can’t climb.
  • The melody makes me high.
  • Sing a song along the way.
  • Ama efarerida coro so fobi.
  • Marian ma le godo gosta gei.
Hope you like this post. What do you think about this video? Please reply with your valuable feedback.