Pakistani singer Bilal khan tied knot with Maria Wedding pictures

January 10, 2014 Ambreen 0 Comments


Pakistan well known singer and songwriter Bilal Khan tied knot with Maria few days ago. The Nikah was organized on 1 january 2014. Picture from Nikkah Photoshoot by Ahmad Hasnain.
Bilal khan happily quote
"Dear Fans - you have always been a part of my journey so I thought I would inform you first that me and Maria had our Nikkah on the 1st of January 2014 with plans of Rukhsati and Valima next year. I hope you keep us in your prayers and well wishes. Let's now get back to putting out more music (happier lyrics I hope)".
Wishing all the best for the beautiful couple. May they live happier for the rest of their life.
Have a look at the Nikkah pictures below.
pakistani singer bilal khan wedding picture

singer bilal khan and maria wedding

bilal khan married to maria
Hope you like this post.