Olpers Cream I am Pakhtun by Naseer & Shahab (Music Video)

November 02, 2013 Ambreen 0 Comments


I am Pakhtun a pashto song presented by Olpers cream, The cream of creams focusing the pakhtun culture. The song was sung by artist Naseer and Shahab. It is a popular song featuring olpers creams to develop a friendly atmosphere culture and also target the market of olper. The production design was the main purpose on focusing on all pakhtuns. 
Olpers Cream I am Pakhtun by Naseer & Shahab
The video is awsome and shows a good mood espically with the featured product of olper cream. Have a look at the music video below. Hope you will enjoy the traditional side and traditional music by Naseer & shahab.
Olpers Cream I am Pakhtun Music video:
  • Song: I am pakhtun
  • Singer: Naseer & shahab
  • Language: Pashto
  • Product featured: Olper's cream
  • Theme: Pakhtun culture

Hope you like this post.