Bhenchod Best Song I Ever Heard in My Whole Life Says Ali Noor

September 09, 2014 Ambreen 0 Comments


A bold word means an abuse is used in song i wonder what comes in writer Ali Hamza's mind, he wrote a song on abuse "Bhenchod". On the other hand i got surprised by Ali Noor's views about the song. Its a fact that every body abuse, but some abuse backward, some abuse hidden, some abuse infront. Here is the most bold abuse wording song BC written and sung by Ali Hamza. Ali Noor also says for the song its up to every bodies thinking how they think and feel the wording. Some are use to of it and some hide it.
Bhenchod Best Song I Ever Heard in My Whole Life Says Ali Noor
For all those who want to listen totally hatky without latkay jhatkay. Listen Bhenchod right now at myipedia.
Ali Noor Views about BC Video:
Video interview is courtesy of @My Learningz

Bhenchod Song by Ali Hamza Video: